Jared Lee Loughner an Atheist?

Saturday, January 8, 2011
Jared Lee Loughner
Commenter's (and a few posts) on several of the many sites reporting on the Rep. Gabrielle Giffords shooting are claiming that Jared Lee Loughner is an atheist. They are saying that Loughner's My Space and You Tube postings show that he claimed he was an atheist. 


Unfortunately, I can not confirm the My Space and You Tube postings because I can either not find them or they are not loading (too many viewers). 

However, I can certainly find many references to Jared being an atheist:
I do not think it matters weather he was an atheist or not. What matters was his mental state, which appears to me to be not so good. However, the religious right is going to have a field day with this whether or not Loughner was an atheist.


There mere suggestion that he was an atheist will be played over and over in the Christian media and most certainly on Fox.

Another Fine Post from: No 2 Religion - Just Say No!
Enhanced by Zemanta